In January 2008, the Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA) published its first business plan, highlighting the BMA's goal of becoming internationally recognised as a leading risk-based regulator. In order
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall