In recent weeks we've seen Prudential announce its planned acquisition of AIA, Metlife agreeing to acquire Alico and also Max Capital and Harbor Point's proposal to merge to form Alterra Capital. So
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?