In recent weeks we've seen Prudential announce its planned acquisition of AIA, Metlife agreeing to acquire Alico and also Max Capital and Harbor Point's proposal to merge to form Alterra Capital. So
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?