The international (re)insurance community can be excused their polite scepticism about the impact of the sweeping legislative changes in China that came into effect from 1 October 2009 and the opportu
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’