The international (re)insurance community can be excused their polite scepticism about the impact of the sweeping legislative changes in China that came into effect from 1 October 2009 and the
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?