With insurers working on tight margins, controlling claims costs is essential. Just a small increase in claims leakage can quickly turn a profitable organisation into a loss-making one.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Video: Data from motor crashes will help reduce fraudulent claims