With the criminal trial into the Concorde crash of 2000 underway in France, it is perhaps opportune to consider the accounting issues surrounding the quantification of lost profits resulting from the
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise