With the criminal trial into the Concorde crash of 2000 underway in France, it is perhaps opportune to consider the accounting issues surrounding the quantification of lost profits resulting from the
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech