Sometimes it appears as if volcanoes are the forgotten catastrophe risk of the insurance industry. Perhaps this is not with a low frequency.
There is no volcano season to keep a watch over, as there
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?