This month, 52% of you believed that reinsurance pricing is broadly stable while 25% see rates rising, up from 14% last month.
Readers expressed concerns that some reinsurers continue to reduce their
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Manjit Rana to lead Corporate Innovation insurtech practice
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding