In recent weeks, Zurich's new general insurance CEO Stephen Lewis told the world that it would be putting up rates in brokered business by 20% from March, while last week Fortis CEO Barry Smith offere
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop