Defendants and insurers involved in asbestos litigation should look at the recent case of Roger England v Jex Engineering and others (2009), which provides useful guidance as to the type of forensic
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines