In September the European Court of Justice made what could become a landmark ruling altering the operation of legal expenses insurers both on the continent and in the UK.
The case — C-199/08 Eschig —
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020