This weekend the reinsurance market will once again collectively descend on Monte Carlo for its annual Rendez-Vous. Last year, talk was dominated by the Aon Benfield merger and its wider implications.
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'