This weekend the reinsurance market will once again collectively descend on Monte Carlo for its annual Rendez-Vous. Last year, talk was dominated by the Aon Benfield merger and its wider implications.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property