This weekend the reinsurance market will once again collectively descend on Monte Carlo for its annual Rendez-Vous. Last year, talk was dominated by the Aon Benfield merger and its wider implications.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body