For many reinsurers, 2008 was a hard year. Continuing losses from several years of poor hurricane seasons were exacerbated by poor investment returns.
The results for the top-25 reinsurers in 2008 dem
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in