This year's winner may still be known to many as Alexander Forbes. However, since its takeover by privately owned US-based Lockton in August 2006, it has undergone an impressive transformation.
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Kanye West settles lawsuit against Lloyd’s syndicates
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Peer-to-peer insurtech Hey Guevara hints at return with household launch
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Lloyds Bank insurtech and innovation head joins Oxbow as a partner
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market