This year's winner may still be known to many as Alexander Forbes. However, since its takeover by privately owned US-based Lockton in August 2006, it has undergone an impressive transformation.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Aviva takes majority stake in Neos
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Architect of Lloyd’s modernisation drive to step down