When a routine has been established and, perhaps, a pay raise achieved, why move jobs? Even if less then 100% happy in a job, a move could risk negating previous hard work.
Similarly, firms do not
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?