Insurance, as we are constantly reminded, is a people business.
There are many different ways of acquiring and honing the people skills that are so fundamentally important to most job roles in this
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International