Insurance, as we are constantly reminded, is a people business.
There are many different ways of acquiring and honing the people skills that are so fundamentally important to most job roles in this
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’