Matthew Pyke, managing director of Lloyd and Whyte, describes himself as someone who likes to keep a "reasonably low profile" - something he failed to do at last week's British Insurance Brokers'
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor