Matthew Pyke, managing director of Lloyd and Whyte, describes himself as someone who likes to keep a "reasonably low profile" - something he failed to do at last week's British Insurance Brokers'
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: Database overload