David Townsend's plans for a quiet day in the office go out the window at 6:45am when he receives a call on his mobile from a broker telling him he is needed at the site of a house fire in Luton.
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third