David Townsend's plans for a quiet day in the office go out the window at 6:45am when he receives a call on his mobile from a broker telling him he is needed at the site of a house fire in Luton.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role