Times are changing, and so are the buying habits of potential customers for insurance. This is not a new phenomenon.
We've seen brokers go from rate books to quotation systems; then the growth of
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise