This case concerned a claim for more than £700m arising out of the explosion at Buncefield in 2005. The first and second defendants, Total, sought a contribution from the third party, TAV, and applied
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC