There is a scene in the Disney/Pixar movie The Incredibles where insurance claims inspector Bob Parr, aka Mr Incredible, who is employed to use small print and bureaucracy to avoid paying out, tel
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience