The case of Newman v UK Detention Services heard at Cardiff County Court last year highlights a range of interesting issues in relation to res judicata, abuse of process and limitation.
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience