The case of Newman v UK Detention Services heard at Cardiff County Court last year highlights a range of interesting issues in relation to res judicata, abuse of process and limitation.
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Zurich and Travelers discuss digital hype and legacy benefits in new Post webinar
- Ecclesiastical warns of 27% surge in claims following £225,000 church roof theft
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts