The new British standard for crash repair - PAS 125 - developed in conjunction with motor research and repair centre Thatcham has won the broad support of the motor repair industry. One of the key
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails