Effective claims management should be a priority for the insurance industry but, when it comes to the handling of commercial claims, it appears to be languishing at the bottom of the 'to do' list.
- Child abuse inquiry slams ‘hostile, baffling, frustrating and futile’ claims process as it pushes for insurer action
- Saga reports surge in fixed priced policies as insurance margins shrink
- PE house swoops for Charles Taylor in £261m deal
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Ecclesiastical UKGI MD John Blundell to retire
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims