The ceramics industry is experiencing severe difficulties as it struggles to cope with competition from producers in developing countries.
One solution has been for the UK-based companies, as they
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints two claims officers to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals