SLE Worldwide has highlighted the increased popularity and associated risks of motor sport events ai...
SLE Worldwide has highlighted the increased popularity and associated risks of motor sport events aimed at the public. The underwriter has launched a risk control pack for the motor sport industry designed to help organisers manage property and liability risks that exist, maintaining, it has claimed, the ongoing insurability of the sector. Mike Patchett, managing director of SLE Worldwide, said: "The adrenalin nature of motor sports produces a wide variety of risk, and organisers are increasingly involved in providing motor sport experiences for the public as well as additional activities - such as hospitality and entertainment - all of which require specialist insurance cover."
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting