(Court of Appeal - 20 October 2003)
The claimant was a passenger on a hired narrow boat. She suffered injury when her leg was crushed between the boat and the canal edge as she was stepping ashore.
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential