(Court of Appeal - 20 October 2003)
The claimant was a passenger on a hired narrow boat. She suffered injury when her leg was crushed between the boat and the canal edge as she was stepping ashore.
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Zurich and Travelers discuss digital hype and legacy benefits in new Post webinar
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app