In recent years, equine insurers, saddled with spurious claims, have ridden out of the riding schools market, leaving NFU Mutual, Faraday and South Essex Insurance Brokers among the few active pla
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up