Uninsured drivers are a claims manager's nightmare. The Association of British Insurers says one in 20 motorists - some 1.25 million people - are driving without cover and the numbers are rising.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Blog: Database overload