Uninsured drivers are a claims manager's nightmare. The Association of British Insurers says one in 20 motorists - some 1.25 million people - are driving without cover and the numbers are rising.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role