Uninsured drivers are a claims manager's nightmare. The Association of British Insurers says one in 20 motorists - some 1.25 million people - are driving without cover and the numbers are rising.
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Lloyd’s gender pay gap at 27.7%
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020