Successful enterprises solve today's business problems while always looking to prepare for the futur...
Successful enterprises solve today's business problems while always looking to prepare for the future. By combining the power of advanced technologies with a deep understanding of the insurance industry, we have developed FINEOS Claims to meet your enterprise-wide claims processing needs.
Part of FINEOS' front-to-back solutions suite for the insurance industry, FINEOS Claims can be implemented within a single line of business, across multiple lines of business to provide a single platform for claims management, or as a foundation for a broader enterprise transformation project. It goes beyond traditional claims objectives to deliver a best-in-class system that addresses all aspects of a total claims solution including:
- Integrated customer management for a single view of the customer
- Fully automated claims and case management for automated electronic transaction handling workflow
- Comprehensive financial management for integrated reserving, payments and billing
- Optimal provider management to support large and complex vendor networks and service agreements
- A flexible, modern, rules-driven technology platform that prepares you for growth
FINEOS Claims is also designed with a high level of standard business functionality and content to provide direct, measurable claims management improvements. It enables insurers to manage change at the business-user level, without complex coding, testing, or re-engineering of systems. The agility built into the solution ensures that the system will support an insurer's competitive strategies, whether that's through supporting new products, changing processes, or even changing lines of business.
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers