When it comes to the insurance conduct of business rules, it looks like it is going to be 'goodbye level playing field'. Although the Financial Services Authority consultation paper 07/11 is meant
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Lloyd’s gender pay gap at 27.7%
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up