Last week the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, John Hutton, set out proposals to provide faster compensation to all people diagnosed with mesothelioma. The proposals will see up-front
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned