Roger Walsh, associate director of sales and marketing at CRIF Decision Solutions, urged delegates t...
Roger Walsh, associate director of sales and marketing at CRIF Decision Solutions, urged delegates to go back to their businesses and make sure the data inputted into the industry database was complete.
He underlined the problem by stating that, on the Cue database, missing data included Mr, Mrs or Ms, forenames, telephone numbers and post codes.
"Once the industry starts supplying the correct data in the mandatory fields you will get more out of the data - leaving claims handlers to focus on more skilled work."
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing