A fire occurred at Ramco's premises, through no fault of Ramco.
Among the property destroyed was equipment that had been bailed (entrusted) to Ramco by the Ministry of Defence. The property insured
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?