After the gales that battered the UK on 20 March, policyholders were grateful for a quick response from their insurers. When policyholders notify of a property claim of this type, insurers often
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance