The absorption of the Lloyd's Motor Underwriters Association into the Lloyd's Market Association last year came 100 years after the dawn of the motor age. Who could have foreseen where those early
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT