More than 150 delegates from across the insurance industry were able to hear from and question a ran...
More than 150 delegates from across the insurance industry were able to hear from and question a range of specialist speakers in the popular workshops. These ranged from insights into how to get a prosecution right from the start by James Heath, partner at Keogh's, through to how to stay on the right side of the law under the Data Protection Act from Jenny Wolfe, guidance and promotion manager at the Information Commissioner's Office.
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- I work in insurance: Stephanie Horton, River Canal Rescue
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Gallagher Bassett acquires claims management firm