Mutual insurance pooling is currently the main alternative being considered to traditional insurance by the public sector, as greater emphasis is placed on spending efficiency - but how do the plu
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire