In January, the publication of the European Commission's interim report on the competition inquiry into the business-insurance sector sent shockwaves through the UK's insurance industry.
As well as
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Medco issues warning over government consultation