QBE is one of the UK's leading insurers, known throughout the market for its healthy appetite for ri...
QBE is one of the UK's leading insurers, known throughout the market for its healthy appetite for risk and willingness to work in partnership with the broking community.
From policy inception to claims settlement, the QBE approach is to use our market expertise to understand the needs of our clients and to tailor our solutions to fit those needs. We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach and we are always willing to take a view on specialist risks.
QBE offers considerable diversity to the broking community. Active in Lloyd's through Limit, one of the largest and most successful managing agents, and in the company arena through QBE Insurance (Europe).
- Loss-making GRP spent £112.6m on acquisitions over its last financial year
- Hiscox names former claims boss as UK CEO
- Hiscox's James Brady on why cyber knowledge remains a barrier
- Mike Bruce promoted to GRP group managing director
- CBL shareholder in bid to save troubled firm from liquidation
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Marsh boss joins GRP-backed Marshall Wooldridge