An anecdote relayed by the Shadow Attorney General at a seminar last year left a lasting impression. He said several judges held the belief that insurance companies are settling contentious
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair