The claimant suffered from cerebral palsy as a result of lack of oxygen to the brain at birth. Liability was admitted, by Tameside and Glossop Acute Services NHS Trust ('the Trust') and lump sums
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech