Direct sex discrimination occurs where an employer treats a person less favourably than he would another on the grounds of their sex. The test an employee must satisfy in most sex discrimination
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal