Insuring events where there is almost a guarantee that some of the participants will end up dead or at least seriously injured may sound like folly. But for the 1.1 million people taking part in h
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms