Insuring events where there is almost a guarantee that some of the participants will end up dead or at least seriously injured may sound like folly. But for the 1.1 million people taking part in
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Aspen MGA in run off with 111 jobs at risk