Compensation in the Republic of Ireland is much more generous than in the UK, as many insurers have found to their cost. Irish litigants are aware that it pays them to forum shop when they have th
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Lloyd’s gender pay gap at 27.7%
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020