CLAIMS ARE LLOYD’S’ biggest cost, taking about £8.5bn out of the market’s collective pocket in 2004, along with more than £500m in related fees. The last 18 months have seen massive reform in this
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in