Employers and their insurers have been warned that claims for ill-health arising from stress at work are still very much on the agenda, following a Court of Appeal judgment handed down last month.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards