Employers and their insurers have been warned that claims for ill-health arising from stress at work are still very much on the agenda, following a Court of Appeal judgment handed down last month.
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Kanye West settles lawsuit against Lloyd’s syndicates
- Blog: Peer-to-peer insurtech Hey Guevara hints at return with household launch
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Lloyds Bank insurtech and innovation head joins Oxbow as a partner
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market