Claims are Lloyd's' biggest cost, taking about £8.5bn out of the market's collective pocket in 2004, along with more than £500m in related fees. The last 18 months have seen massive reform in this
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal