Lloyd's reinsurer Beazley is to run a new Lloyd's consortium for catastrophe-exposed US commercial property risks.
The facility, known as Beazley Quincat Consortium 9407, will enable the property
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential