Is the tide of broker consolidation unstoppable? Within three years, will there be 200 insurance brokers, or even fewer? Is the demise of the independent broker just a matter of time?
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Allianz buys an additional 30% of Euler Hermes
- Smartphone video insurtech sets its sights on Europe