Is the tide of broker consolidation unstoppable? Within three years, will there be 200 insurance brokers, or even fewer? Is the demise of the independent broker just a matter of time?
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Allianz UK sheds CIO in restructure
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- CII launches Society of Claims Professionals
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure