Studies as well as anecdotal evidence continue to show that small to medium-sized businesses are failing to invest sufficiently in disaster recovery plans for their IT systems and electronic data.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month